Top force transducer method eliminates concrete build up or excavation on drilled concrete piles. Using Pile Dynamics, Inc’s Dynamic Load Transducer allows for quick set up. When used with the Pile Dynamics Analyzer – Dynamic Load Tester (PDA-DLT), the Dynamic Load Transducer improves force accuracy and reduces labor costs. Force measurements may be taken via bolted on gages, load cell, dolly, or from ram measurements.
• No “windows” in casting provide more accurate force
• Area and modulus are identifiable
• Less pile preparation required
• Eliminates excavations
• Accelerometers mounted near top of pile, no longer requiring two diameter distance
• Eliminates errors due to bending