« Return to Demonstration Page
CAPWAP® Interactive Tutorial is a training tool that demonstrates the use of CAPWAP 2006. It shows how to load data into CAPWAP and gives an example of a complete CAPWAP analysis procedure. This Tutorial is also helpful to those running the more recent CAPWAP 2014.
The program is self-contained (there’s no need to install, just run it directly after downloading, or save it and then double click to start).
NOTE: this Interactive Tutorial is part of the CAPWAP package; if you have CAPWAP 2006 installed, you don’t have to download it. Just click on the «CAPWAP Interactive Tutorial» icon that was created when you installed CAPWAP
Click links to download selected items.
CAPWAP® Interactive Tutorial — (2.98 MB)
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista®/7
- A 600 MHz Intel Pentium III processor or equivalent
- 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 800 x 600 resolution color display or better (1024 x 768, millions of colors recommended)
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
- Flash Player 6 or later
For installation help, please contact us at email@example.com